Most frequent questions and answers
You can purchase Alpha Signature Furniture products through our website or by contacting us via phone. Either way, one of our representatives will be happy to help. If you wish to visit our workshop (based in Manchester) then please feel free to do so. We recommend you call us to arrange an appointment before planning your visit: 01617061066
All of our products are hand made in our workshop based in Manchester, Salford. Each customers requirement and specifications are professionally executed, from the initial design stage and throughout the manufacturing process. Further to our ongoing commitment to quality our high experience team of fabricators are sure to meet your highest expectations.
Most of our Table tops weights between 50 to 70kg and the bases around 20kg. which make the assembly process easy to handle by two people. Additionally, a manual is included in the pack to guide you through the process.
Alpha Signature products are bespoke, customised exactly to your liking and made to order. This means that delivery times will vary according to your specific requirements. Rest assured that we will update you to advise on a suitable delivery date at our earliest convenience. We recommend customers to use The Alpha Signature delivery team (who will provide free assembly) wherever possible.
At Alpha Signature, we carry out all our photoshoots in-house with trained photographers and product imaging specialists. This is done to ensure the most accurate possible representation of our products. However, due to the fact that, each product is uniquely customised to our customers requirements, we do expect some minor discrepancies. To discuss your specific requirements in more detail, please feel free to contact us directly.
We advise that you do not use abrasive cleaners or chemicals on the concrete. Wiping it over with a damp cloth and non-citric washing up liquid is generally recommended.
Acidic substances, such as vinegar or lemon juice, (and also hot tableware) could etch the surface of the concrete so the use of coasters and table mats under liquids will help protect the surface. However, all our concrete tables are waterproof and are suitable for indoor and outdoor.
01. Using Multiple Shades Of The Same Colour Immediately Makes A Room Look Polished And Pulled Together
02. Designer Furniture Only Gets Better With Age, So It’s Well Worth Investing. Iconic Pieces Are Visually Shapely And Superbly Functional And So Without A Doubt Will Be The Hero Piece In Every Room.
03. Invest In Bespoke Pieces For Your Home So Your Home Really Reflects Your Personal Style. It’s Really Important That There Is A Synergy Between The Design Of Your Home And Your Tastes Because This Makes You Feel Truly Comfortable In Your Own Home
04. Get The Small Details Looking As Good As The Rest For A Luxury Feel To Your Room
05. Go With Your Gut And Fill Your Home With Products You Love. Don’t Worry Too Much About Trying To Create An Overall Look And Don’t Overthink Things